The Social Portrait with Michelle Panting
A Cartae Open School workshop
Date: Saturday, February 24, 2018 2-3:30pm
Location: PLATFORM gallery, suite 121-100 Arthur St.
Learn more about the social and technical aspects of digital portraiture with Michelle Panting from FULL and @feministportraits. In this hour and half workshop, we will discuss:
- helping your sitter feel comfortable
- using found light to highlight your sitter
- composing a portrait
- editing for skin tone and quality in Lightroom
- a camera (ANY camera will do, phone cameras and point-and-shoots welcome)
- OPTIONAL: digital copies of 1+ portraits and your laptop
All skill levels welcomed and encouraged. PLATFORM gallery is an accessible space.