Flux Gallery will be seeking exhibition proposals from emerging artists.
To apply please submit the following in a digital format to email@example.com by 11.59pm, 28 February 2019.
The upcoming show dates are:
- April 28-May 12
- July 13-27
- August 10-24
- August 25-September 7
- October 20- November 2
To submit, enclose:
- An exhibition proposal (1 page)
- Support Material
- List the dates in your order of preference. We cannot guarantee you’ll get your preferred date.
- You may include up to 5 images
- Individual images must be jpegs 72dpi, 1024 x 768 pixel, 500k (.5 MB) RGB or SRGB only
- Video may be submitted through a link to Vimeo, YouTube or any other easily accessed website, a max of 5 minutes will be reviewed by selection committee
When applying, please consider:
- Flux Gallery is run by volunteers. Two members of the committee will facilitate your show and help things run smoothly for you. If you need assistance or access to resources they can help point you in the right direction
- You must know how to install your own work. If desired, you can request time in the space to practice installing your work.
- Works involving sound must be played through headphones.
- You must return Flux Gallery to its pristine state during the strike of your exhibition.
- Your work will be for sale; artist fees are therefore not applicable. We will provide a $100 honorarium per show.
- A map of the space can be found here.